image
IMPLIED Magazine is available in print & digital versions. Take advantage of our introductory launch subscription specials!
Purchase Magazine

IMPLIED

Welcome to the official Blog for IMPLIED Magazine.

Issue #2 Release Date - April 14, 2017

Issue #2 Release Date - April 14, 2017

Our next issue is set to be released on April 14, 2017, with another gallery of beautiful images from artists all over the world. Cover model Vanessa Cantu from Texas will be making her publishing debut, too!

We've got a lot to be announced in the next few days, as we briefly mentioned in our previous blog post. That is the reason we've been delayed getting our issues out again, because we're planning a lot for our fans, including social media takeovers, special events and more! So, stay tuned for those announcements starting this weekend and through next week.

PRICE CHANGE

By the way, the first thing we've got to mention is our upcoming changes to our subscription and digital issue fees...due to the fact that we're in the process of distributing our digital magazine to the Apple and Amazon stores (with their additional fees), we will be increasing the single-issue digital editions from $4.99 to $5.99 - not a significant increase, but we had to let you know, of course. As such, we will also be adjusting the rates for our two subscription plans:

• 1 Year digital subscription will change from $24 to $36 starting after April 30, 2017.
  • Lifetime digital subscription will change from $49 to $99 starting after April 30, 2017.

So, if you'd like to take advantage of our current subscription rates before April 30th, we certainly invite you to do so by subscribing here.

Keep your eyes open for more announcements soon!

Top 9 of Instagram (March 27 - April 2, 2017)
Top 9 of Instagram (March 12 - 19, 2017)

Comments 7

Darren Saunders on Friday, 09 June 2017 15:59

How do I get access to this issue. Not seen any email about a download link, or any other link for a download. Did I miss it?

Mark on Sunday, 02 July 2017 02:46

Thanks

Did this issue actually come out? This is the first that I have seen about it because I have not checked the website before and have been waiting for an email with download details. Also, when is the website going to have the download facility for subscribers available as promised? Thanks
Adam Davidson on Sunday, 02 July 2017 02:57

It's been 6 months since I paid for a lifetime subscription and I've seen one issue of the magazine, this issue is two months past it's announced release date. What is going on with this magazine and what are you going to do to make it up to everyone who has paid for the subscription and received next to nothing?

Jay Eric Tan on Friday, 14 July 2017 18:57

Along with these guys, I'm still waiting for at least an update on what's going on with this magazine. The images for the first issue were beautiful, but this false-start on subsequent issues is disappointing to say the least. It's time to come clean and let us know whats going on, guys.

IMPLIED on Sunday, 16 July 2017 00:04

Guys, this is Tony, the publisher, and my sincerest apologies to everyone. If you received our last email, you might have seen the post about supporting the American Diabetes Assocation; well, that was posted directly because of health issues that I personally have been dealing with and that have kept me out until just a couple days ago. Our social media was in capable hands, but I'm the one responsible for the magazine and simply have not been well enough to do so. I've finally been given a clean bill of health, barring a surgery that I'm expecting next week, which should be minor by all accounts. I'm in the process of catching up on everything. I hope to have the next issue out by early next week before I go to the hospital. Please accept my apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Darren Saunders on Monday, 17 July 2017 13:08

Thanks for the update.
Glad things are good with you now.

Good luck on getting the issue out soon.

Thanks for the update. Glad things are good with you now. Good luck on getting the issue out soon.
Adam Davidson on Saturday, 23 September 2017 05:35

I understand there's been some health issues the last few months but is issue 2 ever going to be released or have we all wasted our money? It's been another two months with no communication and according to the reply I got on Facebook the second issue was meant to be out a month ago.

Already Registered? Login Here